Thursday, February 4, 2016

Tasting - Yellow Tail Red Moscato Bubbles

Name: Yellow Tail Red Moscato Bubbles 
Region/Country: Australia
Year: Non Vintage
Price: $10-- Sale $5.95

Winery Review: With a gorgeous deep pink hue, this is a wine that offers scrumptious aromas of lifted tropical fruits, ripe fresh strawberries with black currant, and raspberry texture. Its flavor is a vibrant Moscato, with fresh forest fruits and strawberries and a nice dose of sweetness.

My Review: It gave out a very strong tropical fruity scent from the first sniff. The flavor made me think of grapefruit instantly and a hint of raspberry. This wine was a little too sweet for my liking. Being a sweet, sparkling wine, I would imagine that it would go well with desserts. I would give this wine an 83. I tasted this on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment