Thursday, February 4, 2016

Tasting - Be. Bright Pinot Grigio

Name: Be. Bright Pinot Grigio
Region/Country: Napa, California
Year: 2013
Price: $10-- Sale $5.95

Winery Review: This effortless Pinot Grigio keeps things light, with sun-ripened citrus flavors and a crisp, fresh finish. An instant taste of optimism, perfect for setting a carefree mood at any occasion. Serve chilled for total deliciousness.

My Review: The tropical fruity scent was very pleasant and soothing to the nose. There was an instant punch of caramel and honey-like flavor inside the mouth. At the same time, it gave a bit of a kick on the tongue right before swallowing. Although there was a lot of fruity scent, the wine itself was pretty water-down. I was not quite a fan of this wine, but I would be down to pairing it with cheese or a meal. I would give this wine an 85. I tasted this on its own with no food.

No comments:

Post a Comment