Saturday, March 12, 2016

Tasting - Beringer White Zindandel


Name: Beringer White Zinfandel
Region/Country: Napa, California
Year: 2012
Price: $7.99-- Sale $5.99

Winery Review: The highlight of this white zinfandel is the fresh red berry, citrus, and melon aromas and flavors, with subtle hints of nutmeg and clove. The wine has a youthful exuberance that is enjoyable as a sipper on its own, or with a variety of dishes. 

My Review: This wine had a deep pink lemonade color and there was a hint of honey on the nose. It was delicious on its own. There were clear lemon and clove flavors and it was very smooth inside the mouth. It was high in acidity and it kept my mouth salivating which made me want to have more. I sipped on this wine in the evening while sitting on the porch by the bayou in Louisiana. I would give this wine a 91. 

No comments:

Post a Comment