Thursday, April 21, 2016

Tasting - Terranoble Chardonnay

Name: Terranoble Chardonnay
Region/Country: Central Valley, Chile
Year: 2015
Price: $8.95

Winery Review: This Chardonnay offers a wine with an attractive color and lovely aromas, such as ripe pear and pineapple, mixed with butter and vanilla notes. It is a fresh style of white wine, with a medium persistence in mouth. Ideals as an aperitif. 

My Review: With a 13.5% alcohol content, it gave it a pretty strong kick on the tongue and the throat. The pear flavor mixed with floral component was nice inside the mouth. I would love to pair this wine with a dish. I tasted it on its own with no food this time. I would give this wine an 87. Although it was pretty strong, I liked the sensation it left inside my mouth on the finish. 

No comments:

Post a Comment