Sunday, April 17, 2016

Tasting - Lost Vineyards Spumante Italiano Moscato

Name: Lost Viyeards Spumante Italiano Moscato
Region/Country: Piedmont, Italy
Year: N/A
Price: $6.95

Winery Review: Pale color. Confected, fruity aromas of yellow apple, honeysuckle, pear tartlet, and honeydew melon with a satiny, shy, spritzy, moderately sweet light-to-medium body and sleek, fast yellow apple, candied pear, honeycomb, and sweet papaya finish with no tannins and no oak. Simple and approachable with sweet apple, melon, and candied pear on a framework of gentle, delightful bubbles. 

My Review: This wine was super light, golden pink in color, and it was almost like sugary water. I did enjoy the sparky aspect of this wine, but it was not my type of wine overall. It was too sweet with not much fruity component on the palate. I would give this wine an 80. I tasted this on its own with no food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment