Thursday, January 28, 2016

Tasting - Butterfly Kiss Moscato

Name: Butterfly Kiss Moscato
Region/Country: Chile
Year: 2012
Price: $13-- Sale $5.95

Winery Review: Aromas of honeydew and apricot, gently kissed by orange blossom, candied pineapple and a hint of lime zest.

My Review: Wow, this was delicious!! After trying four types of wines that were all fairly bitter, it was quite a nice change on the pallet. This wine was very sweet, and although I usually do not prefer sweet wines, this one was very flavorful with a hint of flowery scent. The fruity taste mixed with flowery scent made this wine a very easy wine to drink. I almost bought it but decided to see what other wines we get to try next week! I would give this wine a 91! I tasted this on its own with no food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment